We are pleased to inform you that we will hold the ‘2018 Korean Day’ at North Shore Events Centre on 14 April 2018.
2018 Korean Day is purposed to introduce and exchange the Korean culture with other ethnic groups. The event is a bunch of experience of traditional and modern of Korean culture. Each year, the events were developed to deliver the existing tradition of Korean culture and tried engaging with the local community.
q Date: Saturday, 14 April 2018
q Venue: North Shore Events Centre (17A Silverfield, Wairau Valley, Auckland 0627)
q Time: 09:00am – 06:00pm
q Official Ceremony: 01:00pm – 02:00pm
q Main Activities
· Korean traditional art performance
· Traditional games and craft experience
· Traditional food and beverage
· Local business and communities activities
· National Intangible Cultural Property NO.24 Andong Chajeong Nori
· International Youth Art’s (Gilssam Nori, Sangmo Spinning, Korean Traditional Dance)
This event will go through with various functions to exhibit local Korean businesses and also introduce our traditional outdoor activities and our traditional foods.
The 2018 Korean Day will be a great opportunity to express our cultural heritage to the New Zealanders and also strengthen our Korean community’s unity.