?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

ESC닫기

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄

The Lord Jesus The Great Healer :

주님이신 예수님은 위대한 치유자이십니다.

This is the 15th Century St Vincent's Church in Heiligenblut, Austria. Have you visited this picturesque mountain village?

Dearest Jesus, You are the great healer.

Your whole life You spent so much time, curing the sick who needed You.

Your name written in gold, ever kind, yet some people never thanked you.

May we ask Your forgiveness and Your mercy divine.

Jesus is the great healer.

So many years ago, He cured the blind who could not see.

He healed the lame and set them free.

Illness of the mind would end, even dead ones rose to life, through Him people could believe again.

Shall I give you yet another reason why you should pray? I have preached my very heart out. I could not say any more than I have said. Will not your prayers accomplish that which my preaching fails to do? Is it not likely that the Church has been putting forth its preaching hand but not its praying hand? Oh dear friends! Let us agonize in prayer. --Charles Spurgeon

<3 OurPrayer intercessors are here to pray for you. <3
"LIKE" post if you would like prayer for a deeper prayer life.

My Jesus, I love You with my whole heart and soul.

I will not demand You make me whole, for I trust You, the great healer of mankind,

that some must wait, until Your time, You can cure one and all. But I believe there is a reason.

For we may have a special calling, a gift from the Master, in pain, where my Lord Jesus holds us close to Him, then the Great Healer will cure all, for I believe He can do anything.

We really appreciate when a painting has a moody, solemn air about it, but then out of the corner of your eye, you notice a fun little surprise--like these vivid, red berries! http://bit.ly/10DSfST

Do you ever try to include an element of surprise in your pieces? How do you go about it?

Watercolour Artist/Prayer Essayist/Columnist James Seo

Articles

8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17