오클랜드에 있는 우리 크리스챤들이 가난한 사람들을 위해 베풀 수 있게 도와 주시옵소서.

by 제임스앤제임스 posted Sep 13, 2013
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

ESC닫기

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄

오클랜드에 있는 우리 크리스챤들이 가난한 사람들을 위해 베풀 수 있게 도와 주시옵소서.

WEEKLY PAINTING CHALLENGE! This week, the theme is "Fall Colors," and we would love to see your artwork depicting richly colored autumn scenes! Just share a picture of your artwork on our wall to participate. 

*To share pictures to our page, use the box in the upper left hand corner of our page where it says "Post" and click "Photo/Video." Then choose the image file you'd like to upload and click the box that says "Post." 

(Get some inspiration with this painting by Erica Blankenbehler: http://bit.ly/17XuuF6)

바이블의 잠언에서 보면, 가난과 빈곤이 생기는 게으름에 대한 결과를 들려 주는 말씀들이 많습니다. 많은 사람들이 어쩔 수 없는 환경으로 인해 가난하게된 사람들에게도 들려 주고 있으며, 또한 불행한 사람들을 도와 주기 위해서 행복한 사람들의 도덕적인 책임감도 들려 주고 있습니다.

The news may be bad. The situation may look hopeless. But I will not fear, worry or doubt, because my King, my Savior, my God is in control! 

@[464110423609294:274:Evangelist Dana Morey] <<<GET CONNECTED!

주님. 가난한 사람들에게 친절하고 은혜를 베푸는 사람들은 행복감을 찾을 수 있음을 깨닫게 하여 주시옵소서. (잠언 14:20-21)

주님. 가난한 사람들을 괴롭히거나 속이며 조롱하는 사람들은 하나님을 반대하는 모욕이 될 수 있음을 깨닫게 하여 주시옵소서. (잠언 14:31, 잠언 17:5, 잠언 19:17)

주님. 가난한 사람들에게 친절히 베푸는 사람들은 축복을 받을 것임을 깨닫게 하여 주시옵소서. (잠언 22:9)

주님. 가난한 사람들에게 친절히 베풀기를 거절하는 사람들은 저주를 받을 수 있음을 깨닫게 하여 주시옵소서. (잠언 21:13, 잠언 22:16, 잠언 28:8, 잠언 28:27)

주님. 가난한 사람들을 억압하거나 빼앗는 일은 죄가 될 수 있음을 깨닫게 하여 주시옵소서. (잠언 22:22, 잠언 28:3)

주님. 하나님의 의를 찾고 있는 사람들은 어떤 사람들이 왜 가난하게 된 이유들을 생각하게 하여 주시고, 의롭지 않은 사람들은 가난한 사람들을 경시하는 사람들인 것을 깨닫게 하여 주시옵소서. (잠언 29:7)

주님. 우리가 친절히 베푸는 것은 게으르거나 회개하지 않는 죄로 인해 발생한 가난과 빈곤을 돕지 않을 것이며, 또한 친절히 베푸는 것은 불행한 사람들이나 빈곤한 사람들에게 보답을 바라지 않고 기꺼이 도울 수 있는 것임을 깨닫게 하여 주시옵소서.

A COMMON CONVERSATION

Unenlightened person: “It’s so great that you have a little boy and a little girl.”
Me: “I have two girls and a boy!”
Unenlightened person: “Yes but you know what I mean, only two alive.”
ME: “Summer and Riley are alive on earth and Lily is alive in heaven. They’re all alive.”
Unenlightened person: “Yes, but you know what I mean, only two with you.”
Me: “No, I feel Lily with me all the time.”
Unenlightened person: “Yes, but you know what I mean, only two physical.”
Me: :Well, I feel Lily touching my back and playing with my hair, those are physical sensations aren’t they!”
...There is nothing anyone can ever say to me that can ever discount the very true and real presence and eternal connection I have with my daughter Lily. There is nothing anyone can say to you either that can change the connection and presence of your loved one in spirit! Have fun with this game with the unenlightened next time you find yourself in my shoes, but keep it light if you can, keep peace in your heart in the knowledge that the unenlightened person just doesn’t know any better, yet. Lots of love xx

수채화아티스트/기도에세이스트/칼럼니스트 제임스로부터.

Articles

14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23